Friday, October 07, 2005

No postings in a while

Someone recently gave me a hard time for not posting in a long while. The excuses are numerous:

  1. The school year is stays too busy to accomplish much other than getting to work on time.

  2. There is also a rut that some with the academic year. Nothing exciting ever happens. (With the exception of two surprise random holidays for the gas shortage.) During 8th period today, I will teach a lesson on triangle congruence. It will be the 10th time in 3 years that I have taught this lesson. I could teach congruent triangle in my sleep.

  3. And then there is reason number 3. I think that part of me is afraid that I am not changing as quickly as I would like and writing about it would verify this truth. I am afraid that I am not becoming kinder, more humble, or more generous. My words are far from encouraging most of the time. And a blog documents this lack of change.
I will try to move past my excuses and start writing on a more regular basis, but I am not making any promises.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Dont you hate spam commenters? There is a way you can turn them off. Welcome back to the blog world.