Friday, March 25, 2005

I gave in

I have been thinking about blogging for a while now. And every time, I decide that I don't have the time and I really don't know that I want random strangers reading what I have to say. Of course, I do a daily check of 6 different blogs. Of those 6, I can only add a face to 3. It's not that I don't have a healthy self esteem, I am just not sure that what I have to say is all that important to anyone other than me.

But last night, Rebecca told me that I was not funny. Ouch. Our family places high value on funny. In short, she said that she didn't think I could handle a blog because no one would care to read it.

I am giving in. I am picking up the challenge and posting for the first time. Maybe Rebecca is right; maybe she is funnier. Melissa is definitely the angriest. But I think that I can handle a little sibling rivalry. Bring it on Becs.

No comments: