Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day 1

I have been thinking that I needed to write more, but honestly I don't know where to find the time. And I feel pressured to write something of value. I am fully aware that you don't want to know what I had for breakfast. And while me slicing off my finger trying to pit an avacado is mildly funny, it does not a good post make.

Still, I read about a challenge to post at least once a day, everyday in November. And I am always up for a good challenge.

As lame as it is, this counts for today. Stay tuned for updates.

I would ask this- drop me a comment so that I know who is reading. Since I haven't written in a really long time, I don't know who is randomly checking. It would be nice to know.

4 comments:

melissa said...

I burned myself with hot grease this weekend.... and so there were blisters... and yesterday the skin came off part of it. GROSS!!! Thought I'd share. Mama told me that I should read you blog this month to give you "encouragement" (i.e. she wants to read them but doesn't want to leave a comment.)

Pam said...

I did not know I was so transparent or that you all knew me so well. So here is my comment - Yes, I'm reading. Now I expect all three of you to have something for me to read.

Andy said...

What? You have updated your blog?

Andy said...

What? You have updated your blog? 3 days in a row even. Now I need to go update mine