Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 2

Again, high intentions of writing something worth reading. I even started some drafts yesterday that I thought would be pretty good entries.

But one of the boys has a bottle of Nautica Echo cologne in his bag and it broke. My head is pounding. I can barely think past the smell.

Sorry. It will have to wait until tomorrow.

Since it turns out that only my sisters and momma are reading this, you might find it interesting to know that I got flowers sent to work yesterday.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Who'd you get flowers from? And where are mine?

Beth said...

You don't have to comment every day, but that does make an interesting form of communication.

(BTW, I am going to drop by your house tomorrow afternoon. Will you leave those workouts and goggles out?)

I don't know how to check IP addresses.