Monday, June 27, 2005

Retraction

Tuesday morning here and I don't have much to add.

However, I just talked to momma and daddy. I need to apologize if earlier I made it sound as if momma was insensitive and not missing me. She told me that she thought about me all weekend and when they got together to do the family poitrait, she had to fight back tears because I wasn't there and it made her sad. I thought that the previous story was just funny, but I may have hurt her feelings by implying that she wasn't concerned about her eldest daughter. For that I apologize.

My parents decided that after leaving Mobile, they might as well spend some time at the beach and so they headed over towards Destin. It was almost 10:oo PM EST when I talked to them and they were just finished eating and they still had not found a place to stay. Just like always, they had made no reservations. At least I come by my laid back attitude honestly.

I am about to head off to do some last minute shopping. The first morning that we were here(and before I relized that mine was dual voltage), I broke Carole's (the renter of apartment we are staying in while she is in the states) hairdryer. Actually, it just sucked up some of my hair and I had to cut myself loose. The hair dryer still works, but there is the rancid smell of burnt hair every time you turn it on. I need to replace it. Then I am going to come home and pack, before going for one last massage with Heather tonight.

This will very likely be my last post from China.
I will be back in the states Sunday about 9:15 AM EST and back in Atlanta Sunday night at 6.
Hope you all have a lovely week.

No comments: